[mythtv] Latest CVS XvMC - Nvidia Nforce2 IGP Live TV hangs

Jeremy Garff jer at jers.net
Sun Feb 6 19:42:18 UTC 2005

I'd be happy to test out any changes since it happens every time for me.
Sadly I don't know more about video compression or motion compensation, or
I'd try to help fix it myself.

I hope that this problem is an isolated issue, though I still don't
understand why nobody else is seeing it if its a general problem with the
Nvidia drivers.

Thanks,

Jeremy