[mythtv] [bug] autoadded dvb channel on analog card

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Sun Feb 6 19:52:17 UTC 2005

mythtv-dev-bounces at mythtv.org <> scribbled on Sunday, February 06, 2005
8:37 PM:
>>> This happened to me to. I think the reason is that when TVRec::TVRec
>>> creates an SIScan object it always gives 1 as the source ID so if a
>>> new channel is added that is the source it gets.
>>
>> Isaac just checked in a fix for this I just wrote.  It was pretty
>> trivial, but can you delete that channel and see if it gets added to
>> the right SourceID now?
>
> Yes, Now the channel is added with the right sourceid.

But now there is something else that's not right.

Previously when i ran the setup program and did a "full scan of existing
transports" there was 3 transports (on high frequencis) that never got a
lock.

But now all transports that is tried after those 3 also don't get any lock.
But if i scan a transport manualy (a transport after the 3 that used to get
no lock) it works.

So, singe scan of transport works, but not a full scan.