[mythtv] Latest CVS XvMC - Nvidia Nforce2 IGP Live TV hangs

Jeremy Garff jer at jers.net
Mon Feb 7 00:15:08 UTC 2005

The only reason I'd like to run XvMC is because I don't want to have to
invest in a 3000+ CPU to render high definition video.  I currently have a
AMD 2400XP, and its too slow to run HD (720p) content in software, and at
least under 0.16 it worked just as long as I could get the OSD off the
screen quickly enough.

Jeremy