[mythtv] problems with scheduling recordings with mythweb

Tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Mon Feb 7 14:46:25 UTC 2005

James Armstrong wrote:

> I have a similar problem. I scheduled a few new shows and specified
> 'This Channel Only 241'. When I look at the scheduled recordings it
> shows the new show on Channel 6 (same callsign as 241 but not HD).
> When I re-run mythfilldatabase it updates and shows on the correct
> channel 241. I had a similar thing happen when it showed both shows,
> the Active one on 6 and the one on 241 as Deactivated. I clicked on
> 'Activate' on the 241 show, but then the screen refreshed it still
> showed the one on 6 as being Active and the one on 241 as Deactivated.
> I had to re-run mythfilldatabase to get it to show correctly. I did
> not try restarting mythbackend yet.

Spend the last half hour or so trying various versions of mythweb, then
re-checked out mythweb, and everything works again (new schedules are
solid again), some of the pages even looked different from 10 minutes
ago. .htaccess now allows everyboby again.

The problem seemed to resolve itself. this is strange but I'm glad it
worked. (hopefully the 0byte recording will disappear as well)

Did anybody commit anything to mythweb? Why didn't it show up in the
mythtv commits mailing list?