[mythtv] Mythvideo Listmode crash BT

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Tue Feb 8 08:43:34 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 03:38 -0500, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 07 February 2005 01:58 am, Ian Forde wrote:
> > Okay - I was finally able to get a BT from mythfrontend crashing when
> > entering List Mode in mythvideo.  I started mythfrontend (debug build),
> > attached to the running proc with gdb, and with the default view set to
> > Browse mode, I hit 'right arrow' to bring up the popup, selected List
> > Mode, and boom.  BT attached.
>
> Ok.  This _should_ now be fixed.  Not entirely sure why it wasn't crashing on
> everyone's box, but I think I've got it fixed now.

Okay - you're freaking me out.  You're getting these fixed faster than I
can type an email message. ;)

So far: regular compilation works.  I'm building in DEBUG mode now to
see if it makes it all the way through, but the way you're going through
stuff tonight I think I'll wait 'till morning to test mythvideo.  Need
sleep.

Thanks again!

	-I