[mythtv] Myth complaining about missing LCDs

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Tue Feb 8 12:56:08 UTC 2005

Adam Egger wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I've compiled my CVS myth without LCD support but it's compaining
> about LCD devices that cannot be initialized when the frontend is
> started. Is it ok?
>
> Adam
This is a benign error message.

However, since the LCD_DEVICE define only affects
programs/mythfrontend/globalsettings.cpp
now, perhaps it would be an idea to remove or rename it?

I was looking at a patch a little while ago to disable (from within
frontend settings) the LCD code... But again I was sidetracked.

Cheers,

Allan.