[mythtv] Settings.pro autodetection for myth plugins

nigel at ind.tansu.com.au nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Wed Feb 9 00:37:37 UTC 2005

> I just took what I saw in mythtv/settings.pro and tried to shoehorn it
> into the modules.  Hope I got it right... patch attached.  (Translation:
> I was getting tired of replacing pentiumpro with k8 every time I
> downloaded cvs!)

	This will work, but it is a lot of duplication.
Long term goal should probably be to use configure generated
files (e.g. config.mak) everywhere, but maybe for now it
would be better to put that CPU specific stuff into its own
.pro file (e.g. mythtv/cpusettings.pro), and include it from
all the settings.pro files?

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au    |    "Things  you  own        |
| Telstra BI&D,  Sydney, Australia         |     end up owning you"      |