[mythtv] Mythweb font size and color

Chris Strom mythtv at eeeCooks.com
Wed Feb 9 21:41:24 UTC 2005

Just one man's opinion, but I think that the font size in the CVS mythweb
is too darn small.  While it looks OK on 100 dpi systems, other dpi
settings make it nearly too small to read.  Unlike frontends, you can't
expect all browsers to run at the same dpi.

If you ask me (and I know that you're not ;), I think that <10pt
(currently the default font size is 9pt) should only be used in footers
and the like - where legibility is not all that important.

Along those same lines, the status window now has the blue background in
the Default theme.  It's nice how it meshes with the other pages, but it's
hard to read the green text against the blue background.  Especially when
the font is so small.

-Chris