[mythtv] Re: Scheduler behavior, why?

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sat Feb 12 18:56:42 UTC 2005

> Then either the description or your judging is poor because this
> is precisely what this options is for. Reread the section for
> Reschedule Higher Priorities in:

"Reschedule Higher Priorities" I don't know how I could have possibly
misinterpreted that. Even reading the help text made me think I was right,
heck even the web page I was pointed to still has me thinking I'm right.

All indications there seem to point to how I'd interpret it, e.g.
"Reschedule Higher Priorities" should come into play when a higher priority
pushes a lower priority out (but there is a later scheduling for it that
would work), there is not a higher priority in this case, essentially what
you're arguing is that having no conflict resolution without this setting is
ok, it didn't used to be this way.

--
Anduin Withers