[mythtv] Re: Scheduler behavior, why?

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Feb 12 19:35:30 UTC 2005

Anduin Withers wrote:
> Oh yeah, I do admit that the setting gets me what I want in this case, but
> presumably at the risk of what "Reschedule Higher Priorities" warns about.

Exactly, which is why it is an option. Personally, I've always
had this set. When it postpones an episode, it gets marked "L"
and is easy to see if you'd prefer to override and grab the
first showing of the higher show. With SMH turned off, it's
harder to manually look for later episodes to resolve a conflict.

--  bjm