[mythtv] HDTV Random Blockiness

Brandon Beattie brandon+myth at linuxis.us
Sun Feb 13 08:05:02 UTC 2005

> if I change channels while watching Live TV.  Subsequent channel changes
> continue to exhibit the symptom as well, and I usually lose sound, too.

Just curious, have you tried hitting + or - when losing sound?  I've
noticed with my fox channel if I seek (and sometimes, but rarely when
watching recordings) I lose audio - but doing a + or - to change streams
gets it back on track.  I also should note there is only 1 audio
channel, it just gets lost somehow.  Re-winding and trying to re-create
it doesn't produce same results either.

Just thought I'd try to clear things up that may be several bugs, not
just one.  My guess is myth is getting confused if it needs to switch
to another audio channel, which in these cases doesn't exist.  I think
the other items you mention is yet another bug.

--Brandon