[mythtv] nuv->split->dvd

David Smith djs98052 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:34:42 UTC 2005

A "poor person's" solution might be to set a cut point in the middle
of the file to cut out the second half, run nuvexport to just remove
the cut points and that will give you the first half.  Edit the cut
point so it cuts out the first half and leaves the second and the run
nuvexport again to give you the second half.

-Dave