[mythtv] Patch to DO deletion when file doesn't exit

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Wed Feb 16 22:30:39 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Mark wrote:
]The current behaviour appears to be if the file of a recording doesn't
]exist then the backend will refuse to remove the data from the database.
]I can't see any sense in this, what else would you want to do with
]useless metadata?
]How else do I get rid of these darn empty programs?
]
]Patch attched leaves the "file didn't exist" warning in, but now removes
]the metadata too.
]
]It's trivial, but hasn't been tested more than once

Wouldn't it be just as trivial to add some code to TVRec to check if
the recorder started before inserting metadata?

-- Daniel