[mythtv] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 0.17 playback on PVR-350 tvout has bad framecount timing

David Engel gigem at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 04:36:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 10:49:42AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > So you're copping out on me, eh? :)  OK.
>
> Hey, it was working before; you broke it.  ;)

I just exchanged one bug for another. :) Seriously, do you know of any
alignment restrictions in the mpeg2 spec that might make things
easier, e.g. picture starts have to start on a certain boundary?

> Sorry, ETIMEDOUT on a "correct" fix for this.

And I thought my plan to get others to do the work was going well. :)

FYI, I reinstated the commented out code until the buffering can be
reworked.

David
--
David Engel