[mythtv] Re: 0.17 - Backend crashing after end of recording where

Mark Heydon mark2003 at mhcg.org.uk
Sat Feb 19 12:08:42 UTC 2005

Chris,

Thanks for the reply, not transcoded I don't think as it's DVB it just
writes out MPEG2 files doesn't it?

I have tried and if I DON'T flag any channels as Commerical Free then the
backend never crashes.....which is how it's currently set as the crash was
doing my head in!

As the machine I have running MythBackend isn't that powerful I was rather
hoping to flag some channels as Commerical Free.

Mark