[mythtv] MythSOAP Expressions Of Interest

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 08:05:43 UTC 2005

You can get ASN1 libraries that will automatically generate the parser and generator code for both Java and C++. You can specify whether you want high speed or low code footprint when you generate the code.

I can't remember the name off hand, but they are used for high performance bus communications at my workplace.

Paul