[mythtv] MythSOAP Expressions Of Interest

Adam Jenkins mail at adamjenkins.net
Mon Feb 21 07:21:13 UTC 2005

There are a few.  Axis from apache does generation, that's c++ and java.
Castor does from a java point of view as well as jaxb, jixb...a bunch of
others I can't recall at the moment.  There's also a lot of c++ libraries.

From my experience Axis is probably the most well supported and advanced for
this need.  Plus it has a c++ port which would work well.  I gave a link
earlier on this thread.