Fwd: [mythtv] Fwd: Increased Network Traffic

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 07:30:53 UTC 2005

I am using the myth internal streaming, I have not tried nfs or samba,
is it possible to use either of those on a ma frontend?  Also,  how
would I go about analyzing the traffic to figure out what is taking up
so much bandwidth?  Since the internal streaming is the easiest to set
up it would be nice if it worked correctly.  It does the same thing on
two different frontend  machines.

Geoff