[mythtv] Success: REW/FF on transcoded show with cutlist

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 24 00:33:44 UTC 2005

	Hi all,
just to say that the fixes to transcoding in CVS to timecodes when
transcoding/cutting (cutting was the problem) improved things a lot:
now I can FF/REW for MPEG4->MPEG4 (basically no transcoding, just
cutting commercials), though the FF shows some big blocky picture at
the beginning (and the picture is really messed up) but it quickly goes
back to normal (this also corresponds to messages on the console saying
that first frame is no key frame).
Kudos to Chris for this fix, I will be able to save some space on my HD
;-)
Bye
Manu