[mythtv] Success: REW/FF on transcoded show with cutlist

manu eallaud at yahoo.fr
Thu Feb 24 15:45:15 UTC 2005

Le 23.02.2005 21:23:03, Chris Pinkham a écrit :
> > cutting commercials), though the FF shows some big blocky picture at
> > the beginning (and the picture is really messed up) but it quickly
> goes
>
> This could have to do with the keyframe adjust map possibly.  I'll try
>
> to reproduce sometime.

Just to be more precise: you get the shape of the correct frame but
with the color of the frame shown when you hit the FF/REW button. I
guess it misses the keyframe to produce the correct frame from the
"other" frames (sorry I am not really aware of MPEG format).
But as I said this is only a transition thing and is definitely no big
deal.
Bye
Manu