[mythtv] smallest os mythtv will run in

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Feb 28 04:00:17 UTC 2005

> I'm looking to set up a disk image that I can create a number of
> mythtv installs from (all on the same hardware).

	Are you after a complete turnkey image?
(i.e. customer gets an empty PC, boots from CD which
       does an install, and can grab the remote & surf?)

	Or are you willing to require some configuration
after the CD does the install?

	If the latter, then why re-invent the wheel.
Just use KnoppMyth.

http://mysettopbox.tv

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Gentlemen,
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  you can't fight in here