[mythtv] Upcoming Recordings Blank every morning

Scott Carr scarr at progbits.com
Mon Feb 28 18:46:12 UTC 2005

I have been using MythTV for about 5 or 6 months, and have been pretty
impressed with it so far.  I recently switched to .17 about 1-2 weeks ago,
and everything went fine with it.

I tried a new feature called "Custom Record".  I believe this feature will
test the incoming records from Zap2It, and run queries against the data to
see if it matches my Custom Record query.  This is something I'd like to
do.

But:  Each night system updates the zap2it database, ALL of my upcoming
recordings VANISH.  They are not in the list at all anymore.  I have had
to rebuild the list twice so far, and I setup the Custom Record queries on
Saturday.

How can I delete these Custom Record queries for now?  How can I help to
research what the problem may be for this feature.

Currently, I want to just remove the search as it is seriously messing up
my system.

Thanks.

--
Scott Carr