[mythtv] still getting jitter/speed pulsing

Kyle Rose krose+mythtv at krose.org
Sat Jan 1 00:57:43 UTC 2005

"Mark Spieth" <mark at dclabs.com.au> writes:

> doesnt help if you want to use timestretch.
> will always be different.
> works ok if desired rate <= monitor refreshrate/2 when using xv at least.

So, my screens are at 60Hz, and my input is all 29.95 Hz, and I still
get this problem.  However, I see the problem only with the new
ffmpeg; if I sync libavcodec (and nothing else) back to 24 Dec,
there's no issue.  I'm puzzled as to what the ffmpeg guys could have
changed to cause this particular problem.

Cheers,
Kyle