[mythtv] [(nowhere)] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Christian Hack christianh at edmi.com.au
Sun Jan 9 03:07:40 EST 2005

And also seems to have fixed the problem I was having here. Thanks for
fixing it Isaac.

I'm having another problem now. On shows recorded recently (24th December
checkout) I can't fast forward/rewind. If I try to skip ahead it merely
jumps back to the beginning of the stream. MPEG4 transcoded from MPEG2 is
fine but the raw MPEG2 I can't skip.

Watching live TV seems ok though.

Not sure where to start looking to solve this problem.

CH