[mythtv] BIG DVB PATCH V3.5 - Logical Channel Numbers

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Mon Jan 10 08:10:38 EST 2005

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 07:44:11AM +0800, Tim Davies wrote:
> Here is a patch to read the logical channel numbers in the channel scan.  It
> works in Australia at least.

I'm in Australia and I didn't have that much luck.

After I did the scan, each of the channels on a particular mux had the
same channel number - and it was the service ID of one of the programs.
eg all my ABC channels (HDTV, Melbourne, 1, 2, 3, 4) all have the
channel number 564.

I applied your patch to the latest CVS + DVB 3.5.

The LCN data in the stream looks OK (I grabbed it with dvbsnoop and
checked by hand). I'll try to add some debug tomorrow.

Hamish