[mythtv] BIG DVB PATCH V3.5 - Logical Channel Numbers

Taylor Jacob rtjacob at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 10 11:01:49 EST 2005

> After I did the scan, each of the channels on a particular mux had the
> same channel number - and it was the service ID of one of the programs.
> eg all my ABC channels (HDTV, Melbourne, 1, 2, 3, 4) all have the
> channel number 564.

Thats the way it should be by default with no Channel numbers present.  I added
my initial version of the channel numbers to my cvs last night.  John Pullan
will be testing it hopefully tonight, and I can get that issue settled.  If
this tests out OK I will pluck your NetworkIDs from dvb.org and add them to the
dtv_privatetypes field.  It might be worth a 3.6 patch before Saturday when I
ship this code off to Issac to get this validated down under..

Taylor