[mythtv] Live playback / Timestretch

Mark Spieth mark at dclabs.com.au
Tue Jan 11 15:24:55 EST 2005

The problem is the processing/algorithmic latency involved in the WSOLA
algo.
thus any change is not instant. It will probably work.
However if you just want to set play speed back to 1.0 when livetv is near
the end (3 secs) I posted a couple of different patches that do this.
however it hasnt been accepted yet so am thinking of a different way without
too much network/db traffic.
cheers
mark