[mythtv] originalairdate not in recorded.

Gerald Gryschuk gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 13 00:37:40 EST 2005

Hi.

I don't know if this is just me or if it is the general case right now
but apparently the 'originalairdate' for shows is not being stored in
the 'recorded' table even though there is a field for it. I have this
belief as all my recorded shows have '0000-00-00' as their value in the
'recorded' table. I poked around a bit and it seems that the problem
lies in the fact that the 'record' table doesn't have the
'originalairdate' field so this field can't be transfered from 'record'
to 'recorded'.

So does this sound right? Is this a general problem or is just me?

Note that I'm using a mythtv-0.16 CVS version(but not the very latest).

I would be more than willing to fix this and submit a patch but I'm
thinking that someone familiar with the internals of myth would be able
to fix this much quicker than I. On the other hand if someone wants to
point me in the right direction(e.g. where do I need to look for updates
to the 'record' table and the 'recorded' table?) I'll give it a go.

Thanks.

--
Gerald Gryschuk <gerald.gryschuk at shaw.ca>