[mythtv] Why must I 'Y'?

James Armstrong james at thearmstrongs.org
Fri Jan 14 14:21:45 EST 2005

>>You don't have to change inputs.  Myth can change channels across
>>inputs.  I *thought* I had put in cross card changes as well but I could
>>be mistaken.

I brought this up months and months ago and I don't remember seeing any
fixes. I looked into it with a fellow Myth user here and the code needed
a lot of changes to make it work. I can watch live tv and display the
epg, then go to a channel on dish and press enter but nothing happens
because I am currently on my other pvr card for local cable. There
needed to be some sort of channel source checking to find what card /
input the channel was on then switch to it. I haven't tested it lately
but I don't recall any commits on it either.

- James