[mythtv] [patch] German translation

Christoph Sommer christoph.sommer at 2005.expires.deltadevelopment.de
Tue Jan 18 08:46:45 EST 2005

Hi all,

I've been enjoying my mythbox for quite some time now, so I think it's
about time to give at least a little back. I decided to try and improve
MythTV's german translation a bit. Don't get me wrong - it's not bad, it
just sounds a bit rough here and there.

Anyway, here's a little diff against the current version's sources. Hope
I did everything right to allow for easy patching of the source tree.
The diff contains updates for the xml and i18n files of mythfrontend,
mythsetup and mythmusic.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

     Christoph

--
If it were easy to read, it wouldn't be called code. (Jeff Dalton)