[mythtv] OpenGL and LibmythUI status

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Thu Jan 20 19:08:48 EST 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 06:24 pm, Code Logic wrote:
> >  It's really just a matter of seeing what is in the regular myth code
> > base and noticing what is missing from libmythui.
>
> I'm thinking of getting started in the following order:

I wouldn't necessarily go in that order.  What's in libmyth isn't necessarily
going to be used the same in libmythui.  I'd start with a screen that already
exists in mythfrontend, and implement the widgets that _it_ needs, instead.

> Is there a layout scheme in libmythui, to lay out the widgets? I
> couldn't find one.  Did you plan to have one?

No - manual layout only through the .xml file.

> Is MythDialogBox in libmythui supposed to replace MythDialog in libmyth?

No.  MythDialog is already replaced by MythScreenType.  MythDialogBox in
libmythui is DialogBox in libmyth.

Isaac