[mythtv] Status of DVB-C support?

Tim Davies tim at opensystems.net.au
Sun Jan 23 23:06:32 EST 2005

Isaac,

I presume the problem with Mark's patch is the mods to mpeg.c?

The remainder of the patch is quite useful as it allows channel changes
with different audio codecs, selecting AC3 as the preferred track etc.
etc.  I am successfully using this to record the TS (and hence not
needing the mpeg.c changes).

It'd be nice to have it in while Mark bangs his head on the wall
regarding mpeg.c, that's all...

Tim.