[mythtv] Roku, mythtv integration, mvpmc

Kevin Elliott kevin at phunc.com
Tue Jan 25 20:08:08 EST 2005

I also own a Roku SoundBridge M1000 and a M2000, as well as their flagship
product the HD1000. I'd be happy to assist in patching mfd to work with each
device.

I have been talking with Roku about getting access to control functionality
so they can be controlled remotely. Roku Labs has already made a Crestron
plugin, so I'm sure it won't be long before we'll have a general API (in the
form of serial/telnet/webservices/etc). The current telnet "daemon" does not
permit actual browsing of the remote files, just play/forward/pause style
functionality. Once this API is available, I'd be happy to help assist
someone in implementing screen control.

Regards,

Kevin

Kevin Elliott