[mythtv] timestretch audio problem with cvs

Kirby Vandivort kvandivo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:17:13 EST 2005

At some point in the past week or so, a change was introduced that is
causing problems with timestretch.  As soon as I change the multiplier
to anything other than 1.0, I start getting clicks/stuttering in the
audio.  Even changing the multiplier back to 1.0 doesn't help.  The
only way I can get the clicks out is the exit the recording and start
re-viewing it.

cvs from a couple of hours ago.  remote frontend, pvr-x50 stream,
tried with both mpeg libraries and that doesn't seem to make a
difference.

--

Kirby Vandivort