[mythtv] MythVideo: Unable to set title

Marcus Gustafsson tgreem at swipnet.se
Sun Jan 30 20:14:30 EST 2005

Hi,

Trying to set the title when editing the metadata in MythVideo does no
longer work. I tried looking at the code but since I haven't been coding
something this advanced nor for several years, I'm not able to fix it
myself :(

This is my first report, please tell me if you need a traceback or
something.

mythfrontend version: 0.17.20050130-1 www.mythtv.org

QObject::connect: No such slot EditMetadataDialog::setTitle(QString)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'edit metadata dialog')
QObject::connect: No such slot EditMetadataDialog::setPlayer(QString)
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'edit metadata dialog')

Those two above repeats for four times.

Best regards,
Marcus