[mythtv] DVB Driver for the pcHDTV HD-3000

Kirk Lapray kirk_lapray at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 22:45:55 EST 2005

I do not have a HD-2000 to test with, but I do have
part of the driver written that I will be turning over
to someone else that has a HD-2000 to finish.  The
HD-2000 and HD-3000 use different demodulators and a
different chip to interface with the PCI bus, so an
entirely different driver has to be written.