[mythtv] DEC2000-t/scanning/channels.conf-import.pl

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Jul 4 19:31:30 EDT 2005

> (a) channels.conf-import.pl is now out of date with the new table
> structure in 0.16+, because mythtvsetup scanning is supposed to
> work;
> If all else fails, are the original authors of channels.conf-import.pl
> around

	Yep. I will try to hack a quick update to that script.
Probably today if work allows.

	The better way to fix this would be a channels.conf import
button in mythtv-setup. I thought that someone did add such a beast,
but maybe it was just a patch suggestion?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Beware - I am a carrier
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia      |          of surrealism"