[mythtv] CVS XVMC-VLD status?

MagicITX magicitx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 17:06:30 EDT 2005

On 7/4/05, J. Donavan Stanley <jdonavan at jdonavan.net> wrote:
> Terry Barnaby wrote:
>
> > I will try and hav a look later this week.
> > I am currently using MythTv from CVS release date 2005.06.09 with
> > something like my xvmc_vld_5.patch (a bit more hard coded). This
> > is working well for me with a Via M10K system.
>

> Try current svn with a value of 2 for "xvmcBuffersID" in the settings table.

I did an unmerge on my current 0.18 mythtv and did emerge mythtv-svn.
I then did sql insert "xvmcBuffersID", 2 into my settings table.

I no longer have an xvmc option in my Playback setup.  I have cle266
and xvmc-vld in my use flags.  Watching live tv is taking 60+% cpu so
its obviously not using hardware acceleraiton.

If it matters this on an EPIA SP13000 using the Unichrome Pro driver
for the CN400 north bridge.

Any ideas?

--
Tim