[mythtv] INSERT INTO channels Perl weirdness

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Jul 11 01:28:02 EDT 2005

	In my hacky channels.conf-import.pl script, doing this:

REPLACE INTO channel (chanid,channum,sourceid,name,serviceid) VALUES
(1017, '1017', 1, 'TV1', 17)
via
$dbh = DBI->connect(...);
$dbh->do(...);

never fills in all the fields. A new row will be created
with chanid==1017, but everything else is empty or NULL.
Changing it to INSERT INTO does the same.

* Doing this afterwards, works:
   REPLACE INTO channel (chanid,mplexid) VALUES (1017, 4)

* Pasteing the commands into the mysql program works.

* Have tested on several different backends

	Help!

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "In this city I confess
Telstra BI&D, Sydney, Australia       |  god is mammon, more is less