What MythWeb improvements are on the way? (was Re: [mythtv] mythweb updates always need to mkdir php_sessions)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Jul 13 02:28:51 EDT 2005

> Quick question Chris that is slightly OT, what improvements are coming
> for MythWeb?  I hear about some login stuff, but what else.  I am
> running the current 0.18.1 from SVN.

Well, as of tonight, a bunch of patches went in (I'm almost up to date)...

Other than that, I don't really have much planned for mythweb until I
get some other software to a point where I can bring some new
ideas/technologies into mythweb (mostly behind-the-scenes stuff).

I did recently receive some support to add AJAX support, so I'm looking
forward to having time to poke at that patch.

-Chris