[mythtv] Need MythTV Guru to Tech-Edit a chapter for this new book

tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Wed Jul 13 10:30:16 EDT 2005

I'm assisting with the MythTV chapter of this new book by Chris Negus & Wiley
Press:
	"Linux Toys II "

We had recruited the help of a well known MythTV celebrity, but the timing
hasn't worked out for us.  We're now in the final stages of editing and need
a good tech editor by someone in the MythTV developer community pronto.

A working knowledge of the following is a must:
-Analog vs Digital backend setups
-IEEE1394 for capture and transport
-HDTV (e.g. broadcast vs cable, HD-3000 card, etc)
-LIRC
-IVTV setup, usage and t-shooting
-Backend/Frontend customization

Please contact myself and the author (CC'd in this email) ASAP.

Thank you,

Thomas Weeks