[mythtv] Re: scheduling

Ian Jackson ianjackson at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 27 18:55:30 EDT 2005

Well,

Mythstream handles all that good streaming stuff.. I hope in the long
run (when I have a better idea of the myth code) to bring some patches
forth for mythstream in order to support stuff like stream recording..
However, right now, my goal is to understand the backend and scheduling
functionality, and then go from there..

any sort of hints or tips to the mythbackend would be appreciated.

Ian