[mythtv] problem with HDTV in Australia

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Fri Jul 29 10:00:53 EDT 2005

>Eek. Another dumb question. It IS working, but the AC3 is 2.0 on
>everything I can test atm so the amp reports Dolby Pro Logic.

I get the impression that there are few broadcasts with 5.1. Channel 9
seem to show the Sunday film in 5.1 now and then, but otherwise there's
not much.

As an aside, how are you dealing with the EPG for HDTV channels? There
was a script posted a while ago to copy SD EPG info to the HD channels,
but that struck me as being somewhat unreliable.

--
Cheers,

Jon