[mythtv] Fast Forward/Rewind Broken

Bryan Murphy bryan at terralab.com
Sun Jul 31 10:33:02 EDT 2005

Sometime in the last week or two (I updated every few days), fast
forward and rewind stopped working for me.  This happens on every
recording including old recordings which did not exhibit this problem in
the past.

When I press the FWD key (Right) my OSD time jumps to the end of
recording (0:00 becomes 29:59), however, the recording stays at its
current time and continues playing as if I had not hit the FWD button at
all.

Given that this does not cause a crash (at least not immediately), and I
therefore don't think a stack trace will be of much use, is there any
additional debugging information I can provide before I submit this to trac?

Thanks,
Bryan