[mythtv] Mythtv commits mailing list

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Thu Jun 2 13:32:41 UTC 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 06:15 am, Jacques Beaurain wrote:
> I think that the subject  line including the file(s) location will
> improve the at a glance view  of the CVS commits in all POP3 clients.
> That and the links to the diffs are important to me. After all, I
> quite happy using Gmail to read the postings (and cross postings) on
> the Blender mailing lists, that I gave as an example.

Including the files changed in the subject line breaks down once you change
more than 2 or 3 files.  Including individual links to viewcvs seems rather
useless to me, since then you'd have windows/tabs for each file open, with no
way to get the entire diff of the change.  Might as well just browse viewcvs
manually, since you've got the list of files already.

Isaac