[mythtv] RE: QAM tuning problem with HD-3000 & kernel DVB drivers

Marc Tousignant drayson at net1plus.com
Thu Jun 2 18:33:14 UTC 2005

Hi again,

Jen has left the NE Region and the following 2 people have been names as
contacts instead.
Mark Goodman at 617-562-4305
and
Rob Wilson at 617-562-4340

I actually got through to Mark just now and informed him of the fact that
the PSIP data is not being provided. He said he would talk to the
engineering team to see what can be done and get back to me.
I recommend anyone in Mass call one or both of these people to get this
resolved as they are required to provide this information.

Regards

Marc