[mythtv] Request: please fix channel up/down and watch live TV defaults forDVB:HD tuners

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 19:36:24 UTC 2005

<Enrolled in mythindergarten so I can learn how to read myth>

Ok, I did follow your suggestions and changed
Mythfrontend->Setup->General->TV->Playback->Change to Alpha.

IMHO, it would be nice if its part of myth-setup or do you expect
different frontends to change channels differently ?

I'll try to change channel via up/down and save the logs.

Thanks
Mudit