[mythtv] Updating scheduled recordings from script

James Smith james at floppy.org.uk
Thu Jun 2 21:03:01 UTC 2005

Ah, thanks a lot for the pointer! Despite reading through the docs and
looking around on the web, for some daft reason I didn't think to check
the options of the backend itself... doh! Working nicely now anyway,
thanks a lot! I'll let you all know when the script is finished in case
it's useful to anyone else.

James Smith <james at floppy.org.uk>