[mythtv] DVD-T UK xmltv ids

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Mon Jun 6 17:00:45 UTC 2005

>From what Isaac said the wiki hasn't been transferred. If I can find the right
>people we'll try and get this moving again. We can always arrange for a new
>wiki to be setup and then worry about importing the old stuff later on.

Are you involved with the wiki move?

I have setup a mediawiki for my own use - it actually works extremely
well.  If you need some help migrating then let me know.  I would vote
for dumping the old wiki to text, doing some simple regexp stuff to
change the link syntax and then upload the whole lot to the new media
wiki.  You can then write a bot or similar to work on the rest of the
wiki syntax changes later (or let people do it themselves).

Probably better to migrate and fix wiki syntax later basically?

Good luck

Ed W