[mythtv] XVMC and audio sync

Roger James roger at beardandsandals.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 10:10:08 UTC 2005

David,

I was wrong in saying that this problem only occurred on XVMC. I just had
not tested hard enough. It seems to be generic. I will do more testing to
see if I can step back to a version/configuration where it is not happening.
Is the nvidia-settings options you refer a compile time configuration or
somewhere in the runtime config.

Roger